What I can do for you

 Gordon Rich-Phillips MLCAs your elected member for South Eastern Metropolitan Region in the Parliament of Victoria, Gordon can assist constituents who are having problems dealing with State Government departments, which may include Education, Health, Roads & Transport, State Revenue Office, Housing, WorkCover & Transport Accident Commission (TAC).

It is important that you make Gordon aware of any local concerns you may have regarding State Government issues so he can bring the matter to the attention of the relevant Minister. Gordon has a number of ways in which he can do this, ranging from writing to the Minister to raising the matter directly with the Minister in Parliament.Often it is best to put your concerns in writing, and this can be done by forwarding either a brief letter to the office address or contacting me on my contact form.

If your concern is one that does not fall within Gordon's jurisdiction, either he or his staff members will be able to refer you to the relevant Federal Department or local government area.

Contact Gordon

You can contact Gordon at his:

Electorate office

1/31 Princes Highway,  Dandenong, VIC 3175

Phone: (03) 9794 7667
Fax: (03) 9794 7856

Please fill in the form below to email Gordon:

CAPTCHA code image
Speak the codeChange the code